All-on-4 Dental Implants
Are you looking for an alternative to traditional dentures? Do you wish you had replacement teeth that would stay put when you eat or laugh? At Volterra Dental, Dr. Laos and Dr. Yoshikane can securely replace a full arch of teeth using the All-on-4 implant method. Call our Los Alamitos, CA dental office to get a whole new set of permanent pearly whites at 562-735-2363 for your All-on-4 implants Los Alamitos, CA area appointment at Volterra Dental.
What Are All-on-4 Dental Implants?
The All-on-4 procedure uses a full arch of replacement teeth set in a gum-colored base. Traditional dentures can move around or even come out unexpectedly, but with the All-on-4 method, we’ll strategically place four dental implants in your jawbone to ensure your teeth stay where they belong.
Why Should I Get All-on-4 Implants?
The All-on-4 treatment gives you back the teeth needed to eat and smile like normal again. However, there are other benefits:
- Dental implants replace your natural tooth roots and consequently help to prevent bone and gum deterioration.
- Because the All-on-4 restoration is attached to implants, more biting force is transferred to your jawbone instead of your gums, as with traditional dentures.
- Your All-on-4 arch is held securely by dental implants, giving you greater peace of mind.
How Does All-on-4 Differ From Implant Dentures?
- All-on-4 angles the two back implants to provide a much better hold for your new teeth, giving you better stability and strength
- All-on-4 uses only four implants per arch, whereas the number of implants with implant-supported dentures can vary
- All-on-4 restorations are not removable except by your dentist
- All-on-4 restorations are considered permanent
- All-on-4 is a good option for people with low bone mass who may not otherwise be candidates for implants
How Are All-on-4 Implants Placed?
The All-on-4 method is easy to understand. We will:
- Deliver a local anesthetic to numb your mouth and prevent discomfort
- Remove teeth, if necessary, to make room for your restoration
- Place four dental implants in your jawbone
- Attach your replacement teeth to the implants the same day
- Jack N.VIEW MORE PATIENT TESTIMONIALS
Get Your Free E-book
No More Gaps in Your Smile! Start getting your smile back by signing up for our FREE e-book!